Today I’m sharing my top favorites from the month of June + None of these products are sponsored!
- Avocado spread from Starbucks, give it a try with a plain toasted bagel next time you find yourself grabbing a coffee!
- Ball earrings from Francesca’s! I bought these pink ones for my birthday, linked here, but they come in other colors too linked here in black and here in yellow!
- Stylish slides– most comfortable shoes I own, buying in every color that I can find asap.
- I’ve got 3 weeks until I go back to school, I’m working two jobs, going to church two days a week, blogging, YouTubing, managing photoshoots, volunteering AND trying to see as many people as I can before I have to head back, therefore, my planner is keeping me on track. Here is a picture of the agenda I currently have by Lilly Pulitzer, but the new agendas are linked here!
- Envelope skorts are extremely on trend at my school, therefore I bought 3 (I love them okay?) I bought them from Lilly Pulitzer, and this eyelet lace is absolutely stunning! Linked here!
These are my top items for the month of June! I hope y’all enjoyed and I encourage you to give these items a try!
XO, Delaney Hogg